Our darling Harmony is now 4 months old! I can not believe how fast the time has gone by! I take her on Friday for her Well Child Check so we will find out then how much she weighs and how long she is... so stay tuned! ;-)
Harmony giggles, coos, rolls over from front to back, has two favorite toys (a zebra and a pink horse) and loves to watch her sisters. She hasn't been as easy as she was... nights are getting more difficult (sniff, sniff). She has extreme fussiness in the evenings and has been waking up twice a night to nurse. I think she is teething as she wants to bite on everything and sucks her lower lip in often. I don't feel any teeth yet but I believe they are on their way.
She is our joy! She is so sweet and lovable and none of us can get enough of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment