Two nights ago I walked by the girl's room after putting them to bed and this is what I found.
A Superb Sister Sighting!
Hope was on Haven's bed holding a glow stick light and Haven was "reading" Hope a book!
Too sweet!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day we were outside a lot. We went to the park and then upon returning home we played out front with the neighbor girls. Haven loves bugs and found a Rolly Polly. Then she starts yelling: "The Rolly Polly just had babies!!!!" I thought it must have pooped on her... but no, it actually had babies, right in her hand! Little gross to me, as I am not a huge fan of bugs but she thought it was amazing!
The little white specks are the babies... and they actually rolled up too!
Harmony was just hanging out on a towel on the grass, loving the way the leaves moved with the breeze above her!
And Hope was making nests for birds or bugs or something... not really sure but she was having fun!
I remember you telling me stories as a little girl... you had that tiny little "doll" or figurine or something... and you'd use a little high voice... and tell me stories as we laid in our strawberry shortcake sheets, back in San Jose. That was a very long time ago! Wow.
ReplyDelete