Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shane

To the only guy who said yes to me the night I “had” to go dancing;

To the romantic who dressed like a knight and rode a white stead to ask for my hand in marriage;

To the man who helped me walk and cared for me after my back surgery;

To the guy who wrote me love letters with sidewalk chalk on our driveway;

To the daring one who got some ink because he knows I think its sexy;

To the curious one who has to know how to do everything and has mad skills in technology, plumbing, car repair, tiling, putting in wood flooring, gardening, and so much more;

To the guy who self-taught the piano and bass and can run sound and play at the same time;

To the man who covers his family and friends in prayer and is always willing to serve others;

To the amazing daddy who rocks, diapers, wears and co-sleeps with the baby, who cuddles, wrestles, tickles, chases, and sings the big girls to sleep;

To the man who commutes and works hard to provide for his family;

To the guy who somehow still thinks I’m hot when I look nothing like I did 9 years ago;

To the friend who even when he is exhausted allows me to wake him for a hug and a listening ear;

To my husband whom I love;

I wish you a Very Happy Father’s Day!

You bless my life… and our daughters are blessed to have you as their Daddy!

Shane wearing Harmony and a "silly" hat @ Haven's 1/2 Birthday Party!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment