Last Saturday it rained. I had a wonderful outdoor birthday party for Haven planned, and it rained. (We celebrate her half birthday with a friend party rather than doing that in December.)
I was incredibly stressed out about the idea of having tons of tiny children in my house on a rainy day but it actually turned out to be really fun!
My mom and sister did a wonderful job with face paints.
We beaded bracelets and played a dancing game. I also canceled our cake and decided to have the children decorate their own cupcakes.
All in all it seemed like Haven and the other children really enjoyed their time!
I didn't get many pictures sadly because I was trying to be the host and see to every one's needs.
But here are a few that I did manage to get.
Then tonight my baby girl graduated from Preschool (sniff, sniff).
And yes, her amazing preschool had an actual graduation ceremony!
You rock, Chico Oaks Preschool!!!
Mommy's first baby is growing up much too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment