Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pajama Jeans?!

Love the end product of pregnancy, the beautiful baby... hate what the pregnancy does to my body!

After giving birth I try not to weigh myself as I know things are in a state of flux and grace needs to be extended to every new mother. Then week 6 rolls around and we mamas are forced to visit our Dr. or Midwives for a check up and that includes a weight check. YUCK!

The Battle of Weight has always been a struggle for me but after pregnancy weight even more so.  Fighting fatigue, drowning in laundry, balancing life with a new little one... all of that AND try to diet?! 

So for now there will be no dieting... I'm not ready yet.  This extra weight can wait!

But there is the issue of what to put on this body... I've been wearing my maternity pants still but feel a little silly when I have to keep pulling them up.  Yet my regular pants do not fit... no amount of hopping, pulling or wiggling will work.  So I've contemplated Pajama Jeans!  hahah!  If they weren't so stinking expensive I'd probably buy a pair.

A few days ago I broke down and bought a pair of jeans 2x larger than I wore post pregnancy... not fun... but they were cheep Kmart jeans and I decided that it was worth buying a pair of jeans that fit for now to keep the pressure off and give a mama of 3 little ones a little more time to be ready to face the dreaded four letter D word! (that's diet, ya'll)

Still if anyone finds Pajama Jeans on sale 50% off, I'd seriously buy a pair!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment