Harmony is now 2 months old! We went in for her check up and she now weighs 12lbs 15oz! My little girl is growing SO fast!
Poor little baby she had to have shots... we only did two of them and in two weeks we will go back for more. I break them up as I just think there are often too many shots given to children at one time.
Her sister's still adore her and she adores them!
We have had strange weather still... very cold for this time of year... but there have been a few really nice days squeezed in the middle of the not so great ones and we take advantage of those days to the fullest!
Enjoying some sprinkler action in the backyard!
Going to the park to throw rocks in the river!
And of course climb trees!
While Harmony sleeps contently in the Moby (after spitting up all over it).
I completely agree with you on the shots! I think immunizations are great - but not all at once. You're the only other mom I know who does them like this - everyone else either does them all at the same time or thinks immunizations are completely evil. I'm glad I'm not alone in my thinking! (Even though I space mine even more, so that they only get one shot at a time.)
ReplyDeleteRachel: Yes we space them out! Especially if there is more than one thing in the shot! And this was the first time she got shots... they wanted to give her one in the hospital on the first day she was born! I thought that was crazy!!! NO WAY was my 1 day old getting a shot! So depending on what they are giving her we do one or two at a time. Just seems like overload to do any more.
ReplyDelete