Friday, March 11, 2011

Love me some Moby!


If you don't know what a Moby Wrap is, you need to find out!
I love my Moby!  All of my children live in it, virtually!  It was created by some fokes here in my home town in 2003 and now can be found all over... even in Target stores!
The wrapping can seem complicated at first but really it is SO simple and very comfortable.  Yesterday at Costco I could have sold at least 3 of these had I been a retailer!  People always come up and ask me about it because the baby looks so snugly in it.
I love having my babies close to me and being able to just tip my head down and kiss their perfect little heads!  And now that I have three little ones I don't know what I would do without it.  It frees up my hands to help my two other angels!


Here are some pics of the girls when we went on a walk this last week.... thanks to my Moby I had my hands free to hold their little hands and to take pictures!







3 comments:

  1. You look SO good! I can't believe how good you look! Anyway, I love baby wearing too although I have Mei Tai and a Mya ring sling. I have eyeballed a Moby or two. It is so nice to kiss my little Naomi's head. Do you take her out of the car seat each time you go into a store? I suppose it would be easier with two other little ones...I'm thinking about leaving the car seat behind to shop b/c it is so heavy and awkward to carry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make up and camera angle! Seriously!!! I took that first without make up then said, "oh no!" and ran and put make up on... made for a MUCH better pic!
    And yes, I always take baby out of the car seat unless I am putting it right into the stroller (which is rare). The carseat is way too heavy and awkward with my bad back. Plus its SO much nicer to have my baby held close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish, wish, wish you lived closer Michelle! I actually have 3 Mobys (a girl has to have a variety of colors to go with her wardrobe). I would so let you borrow one! But the Owl one they sell now is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete