Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Nemesis



If you can't figure out what this picture is... it is Laundry, my Nemesis!

It is exciting to be able to update my profile saying that I now have 3 wonderful little girls but with the number increasing so does the laundry... and Laundry and I were never good friends even before the new addition. 
I have (more or less) been successful in getting the clothes all washed and clean... it is now the folding and putting away that has me in its evil clutches.  I need a Super Folder to come to my rescue! 

2 comments:

  1. I get it clean AND folded... its the putting away I HATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, I hear ya! I rarely get all of the laundry folded and put away at the same time - before I have to do laundry again! And mine never looks as neat as yours. I don't have enough baskets to hold all mine, so there's usually a load (or six) dumped on the couch, waiting to be folded for several days (or weeks).

    ReplyDelete