Hope turned three this last week!
Here is a picture of her in her awesome birthday outfit her grandparents sent her! She loved it so much she had to wear it two days in a row... and wanted to sleep in it too.. but I convinced her that it needed to be washed over night to be worn again the next day.
She had to have another Dora the Explorer Cake this year... it is actually the exact same one she had last year! Here she is helping Daddy arrange the figurines and candles.
To celebrate we decided to have her party at a local gymnastic center. We had varying ages and wanted all to have fun... also I didn't want the party at our house as we are still getting used to having an extra one around and I just didn't need the stress of getting the house ready, etc.
Below are just a few pictures of my girls at the party.
All in all it was a very fun time! Hope loved all her gifts and had a great time with her friends and family!
I can't believe my little Hope is growing up so fast... now if only she would potty train!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment