Monday, March 21, 2011

Watermark



Well, here are the pictures that I choose from the shoot.  I loved so many of the pictures but had to narrow it down to well… these.  My wonderful husband made a personalized watermark for me to place on the pictures as this last week I had some problems with people using pictures of Harmony on their websites without my permission… well, they thought they had permission but really didn’t.  It is all worked out now so no harm done but I thought it was best to do something to keep my pictures “safe”.  Being that this is the Internet I doubt that anything is really safe…  Privacy is a thing of the past.
That being said... if you want a copy of any of these pictures either e-mail me personally with your requests or put a note in comment section of this post. I have labeled each pictures with a number above it.




1




2



                                                                               3


4





5




6

7





8




9


I had a number of requests for this last one... so I bought it as well... so it too is available!

Anyone interested the photographer is Park Avenue Photography.


1 comment: