A picture of a sweet little face... our baby girl.
Today we went and got another ultrasound. I really needed to see this little Butterfly that is growing inside of me.
It's been a rough go.
I definitely have gestational diabetes. My back is causing me so much trouble I truly don't know how I will get around for the next 10 weeks and I had to go in and get another shot in my wrist today for the terrible carpal tunnel pain due to the pregnancy.
I needed to see her face. Baby Harmony.
Sweet Harmony is of course measuring big like her sisters did. They estimate her weight at already being 4lbs and her head and abdomen are measuring 2 to 3 weeks ahead. I'm more than a little afraid. I was able to birth a 10lb 2oz baby naturally without drugs but have no idea if that will be possible again with the condition my back is in or with the possibility that this little one wont even be that little (using the word little loosely of course).
Had to have some Chuck "therapy" tonight. Its a silly spy show but it makes me laugh and I like the sweet comradery between the characters... they seem to really care about each other. It doesn't hurt that Zachary Levi who plays Chuck seriously resembles my first major crush... Carmen (the Christian Singer from way back... I met him at one of his concerts and he signed my record! sigh!! I was 9 and was sure I would grow up to marry him one day.)
Don't tell me they don't look alike!?!
Anyway, I got caught up on some episodes I had missed and laughed out loud a few times... Shane thinks it's hilarious when I get embarrassed for the charaters when they do stupid things.
Laughter really is good medicine.
Laughter really is good medicine.
So... we will see.
Harmony looks like she is big but doing great and that is all that really matters in the end.
Harmony looks like she is big but doing great and that is all that really matters in the end.



I LOVE CHUCK!!! No one else I know watches the show, but it is seriously the best show on television. I think the characters are perfectly cast. (And I have NEVER thought that he looked like Carmen until you mentioned it.... Of course, he's not exactly as tan as that picture in the tv show.)
ReplyDelete