Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Listening and Hearing

It is so amazing that even when my girls aren't listening to me that they are actually listening.  A few days ago Haven and Hope were outside playing and Haven was trying to get Hope's attention.  Here is how it went:

"Hope.  Hooooope.  Hopie!  Hope are you paying attention to me?  Hope!  HOPE!  Do we need to get your hearing checked?!" 

I couldn't help but laugh!  She was saying exactly what I have said to her when she doesn't listen!


My little stinker!


***On a side note:  I know someone is reading this blog as blogger keeps track of how often this site is visited... but I don't know who you are!  Sooooooo... leave me a message people!  A smiley face, a "lol" a "aww", an "I'm sorry" or an actual sentence... all are welcome and you can even be anonymous if you must be (but hope you wont).  Also there are little boxes at the bottom of the post that you can check if you are just speechless after reading my amazing posts!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment