Hope: "Mama, I'm shwity" (the w, was almost silent.)
Pause... think for a second.
Me: "Honey, you want to change into something cooler?"
:-) I'm so glad I understand my Sweet Hope.
Hope is such a joy!
She always looks for ways to help.
(Except when you ask her to clean her toys!)
She is compassionate and will comfort anyone hurting or sad.
She is creative and loves to make up
elaborate stories for her dolls to act out.
She also has some challenges.
Her speech.
She's had speech therapy since she was 18 months old.
She is getting better but still can be difficult to understand.
(Though it can make for some funny situations too!)
Her eyes are also a challenge.
Poor darling already has bifocals
and must have them on all the time or her eyes wander.
But it doesn't stop her from being the energetic
fun little girl that she is.
My Treasure!


No comments:
Post a Comment