Monday, September 24, 2012

Gymnastics

 
My girls used to take Ballet lessons.  Haven seemed to enjoy it but Hope wouldn't warm up until the very end and there would always be a huge fight getting her there the next week.
So I decided that Hope needed a change. 
I got Hope into Gymnastics and Haven had to change too.
At first I really wanted her to continue with the Ballet but she wouldn't. 
Now I'm glad. She really seems to be excelling in it.
This last Saturday they had a kind of show
where all the bigger kids got to show off some of their achievements.
 

 
Haven some times complains about
 the sit ups or push ups that they have to do
but I really like how they are making the kids stronger and more flexible.


 
They even received medals and had their names called. 
It was very fun to see how proud they all were of themselves for all their hard work.
 

Here she is with one of our neighbor girls as they salute.
 
It was also really neat for Haven to see how the more advanced classes can do so many amazing things both on the floor and on the bar. 
After she was trying to do some of the more advanced things.



No comments:

Post a Comment