So I took this picture of Harmony and me... but didn't have any make up on and boy, did it show! So I thought I'd try a little photo shop fun.
I thought it turned out pretty good! I still look tired but heck, I'm a mommy of 3 little ones! Told Shane we should Retro all our photos so I don't have to wear make up anymore.
Tried a little Retro action with the girls as well. Just something fun to do. I need to learn how to do a lot more on Photo shop! This was just a simple fix thing so I couldn't really alter it but it would be cool to learn how to do so much more. I used the same frame on all three girls but different affects on each. I think I like the one on Hope's the best, Haven's next and Harmony's last... now if only I could remember what I did on each! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment