Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rainy Day Fun

The weather has either been SUPER cold or rainy.  So we have had to have a lot of indoor fun as of late. 

One morning we invited Papa over for breakfast. The girls were so excited. Haven set the table and both girls helped me get the food ready. We made tea (mostly milk and honey) and Haven served everyone. Afterwards Papa stayed and played with the girls.


Papa even managed to climb in the princess tent!



Hope was kind enough to do Papa's hair for him.


Then they all played Legos. 


Another day we had a painting day.  The girls painted and painted until we ran out of table space!



That night we had to have a picnic dinner on the floor in the other room because the art was still wet and need to stay on the table to dry.  The girls thought the picnic dinner was great fun!

We have had pajama day.


And of course just plain dress up day with all sorts of pretend.


All in all we are keeping busy even though we don't leave home much right now.

On the Baby Front... I had another ultrasound today to check on the baby's growth.  She only gained about 5oz so that is really good!  Her head and legs are catching up to her little round belly and she is practicing breathing.  Everything looked great and it is always so amazing to see her on that screen! 

I have been having a lot of difficulties communicating with the Doctor I was switched to after the Midwives and have decided to switch to a new Doctor.  I see the new Doctor next Tuesday and am hoping he will be a better fit.  I am not thrilled that he is male but its getting a bit late in the game to be too choosy. 

That's that for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment