Friday, January 21, 2011

Acrobats

This week I have been really sick.  I got a cold that then turned into a Sinus infection.  But I did manage to drag my exhausted, sick, hugely pregnant self out on Wednesday morning to take the girls to see the Peking Acrobats. 


The Peking Acrobats are a truly amazing show and I highly recommend them!  Our local university has special performances for children during the day called Field Trip Shows.  So something that would normally cost $40 plus dollars a ticket in the evening only cost $4 to $6 per Field Trip ticket.  This is the second year I have brought the girls on these and they are a wonderful experience for both them and me!

The girls LOVE the acrobats and sat mesmerized the whole hour... so that night the girls decided they wanted to be acrobats as well... with the help of Daddy.


It seems that little Harmony wanted to join in on the fun because she has done some acrobatics of her own...
Last week when we did her ultrasound she was head down (the way she is supposed to be).
Well today when we did this weeks ultrasound she is now breech!  This is not good.
How that crazy big baby turned all the way around inside of me I do not know... they are estimating that she is now 8lbs 5oz.

Prayers please people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment