Saw my midwife today and she said that I failed my 1 hour glucose test... super bummer. That means that I have to go in and do a 3 hour test (on an empty stomach... not good for poor pregnant girl). My other blood tests were great, no anemia or any other issues, Praise God!
The BIG news... I was measuring at 31 weeks instead of 28. This seems to happen each time. After about 25 weeks my babies go into hyper growth or something. And no I haven't had gestational diabetes with them before. Haven and Hope both measured 2 to 3 weeks larger after about 25 weeks. That's why they were 9.9lbs and 10.02lbs!!! I seriously do not want to be delivering a 11lbs+ baby this time around.
On to lighter news... my friend Melissa delivered a 6.1lbs baby girl named Hannah Grace earlier this week! I can't wait to see her! And I have another dear friend going in for her C-section tomorrow... sending MANY prayers her way! Tis the season for babies, I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment