Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Big Girl Bed

We have recently moved Hope into her Big Girl Bed!!!
When we bought Haven's big girl bed we bought a matching one for her sister even though her sister was still inside my tummy.  We knew they would be sharing a room and wanted them to have matching beds.
Well seeing as the new baby will be coming in just a few months we thought it would be good to transition Hope into her new bed so that she didn't feel like the baby was stealing her crib.

I was a bit worried as Hope has slept very well in her crib and rarely climbed out of it.  When we transitioned Haven it was weeks of bringing her back to her bed multiple, multiple times!!!
So the first night I was very prepared for how it might be with Hope.... but miracles do happen and she didn't come out once!  She has been sleeping in it now for a couple of weeks and we have had no problems at all!  I am SOOO relieved!  She actually seems to really love her Big Girl Bed!

(Hope LOVES Dora...)


(Haven still has a rail on her bed as she moves around SO much while sleeping that falls out of the bed if we remove it.)
[The Kitten has a name now... Sydney.]




So here is their room!  Very pink... at Haven's request... perfect for two little princesses.  And no princess room would be complete without a crystal chandelier.

1 comment:

  1. I love their room! The names above the beds with the butterflies is so perfect.
    I'm behind on this blog... Sorry for the delayed comments.

    ReplyDelete