I know it isn't good to dwell on the "what if's" of life.
I've been struggling lately with my back and just can't help but wonder how life would have been different without a back injury. The past two weeks have been the hardest of this pregnancy so far. Tonight was especially bad. I don't know if it was a muscle spasm or what but all of a sudden the pain was so intense I couldn't support myself and would have fallen had I not been near the table. I was crying and unable to move.
My sweet Hope was near me and said, "Hole my han, Mama" as she stretched out her tiny hand to help me. When Shane was able to assist me to the couch my lovely Haven had a box of tissues ready for me to dry my tears and once I was settled she ran to get me a "grown up" book off my bookshelf (that's anything without pictures).
A new "what if" plagues my thoughts....
What if my back doesn't recover. What if...
Oh, I hate these thoughts. Instead of dwelling on these I am trying to focus on the love and care God has provided to me through my family.
Focusing on my Treasures!

No comments:
Post a Comment