Honestly this summer has been quite mild... but I have also had terrible morning sickness the whole summer so even with the more mild summer we have stayed indoors more than usual.
Now that not only the days are a bit cooler but I also have a bit more energy and don't feel like loosing my latest meal constantly, we are enjoying the beautiful parks in our town.
Now that not only the days are a bit cooler but I also have a bit more energy and don't feel like loosing my latest meal constantly, we are enjoying the beautiful parks in our town.
Here the girls were looking for tadpoles and playing in the creek.
(Hope did start the trip with clothes on but fell into the water... thus the diaper only look.)
(Hope did start the trip with clothes on but fell into the water... thus the diaper only look.)
Then it was off and running...
... to do a little tree climbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment