Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Namelss Feline



Saturday at the farmer's market we acquired more than just some fresh fruits and veggies... we also brought home a little kitten. 

Haven has been wanting a kitten since she could speak.  I have always told her when she turned 5 1/2 she could have one as I figured my 17 year old cat wouldn't be with us much longer.  But I realized that when she is 5 1/2 we will have a 4 month old baby.  I figured that currently we have a number of months to acclimate the kitty into our lives before baby comes.  Not to mention that this kitten keeps Haven quite entertained!
The kitten is about 7 weeks old, male and at this time still nameless.  Haven really wanted a female cat but the litter only had males plus males are cheaper to have fixed.  Also I have noticed that male cats seem to be more easy going than female ones.  Anyway, because this kitten is male Haven can not decided what to name it. 

Its first name was Bengal Tiger.  Then Oliver was a possibility.  But currently he is being called Seraphina.  We'll see what name actually sticks.

He is a very loved little guy, name or no name.

(Pause music on ipod to hear the video below.)

1 comment:

  1. "Would you like to come see it grandparents?" How CUTE is she!!??

    ReplyDelete