Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This last weekend we took the girls to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
It is probably the coolest pumpkin farm I have ever experienced! 
(I don't like Prego pics but so I can prove I was there...)

There were of course TONS of pumpkins!

There was a Sunflower Maze that we got to walk through... at the end they
 were allowed to pick a flower to take home.


Haven loved the Pony ride!



While Hope preferred to watch and pet the horses as they came by.


My sister, her family and my parents came along to join in the fun.
Here are her 3 oldest and my two.


The Petting Zoo was Hope's favorite part of the whole day!




The hay ride was how we got to the actual pumpkin patch where
we were able to pick out our pumpkins.


I told the girls they had to be able to pick up the
pumpkin if they wanted to bring it home... to insure we didn't
have giant pumpkins we would have to drag back to the car.



And no day would be complete without some ice cream!



We were all hot, tired and dusty from head to toe but all in all it was a great day!

Now if only it would get out of the 90's and we could have a little fall weather...


No comments:

Post a Comment