Monday, May 24, 2010

Boxes

Boxes, boxes everywhere...
We have moved into our new home!!  We are so very excited.  I will post pictures soon but currently I can't find my camera... I'm sure its in one of these boxes! 

The girls are adjusting well.  They really love their new Pink Princess Room and their new improved playroom... again, pictures to follow when I find the camera. 

HUGE SHOUT OUT to those of you who helped us move!  It was a great help!   THANK YOU! 
Also a big thank you to the Well Ministry who allowed two of their men to come help us move!  Thank you so much!!!

We are still working on completing things here in the house.  One side of the kitchen back splash is still not up and we just grouted the master bath vanity yesterday.  Of course we haven't even touched the yard... too much to do inside for now.  Though we are trying the Topsy Turvy tomato planter as I don't know if I could go a whole summer without home grown tomatos.  I'll let you all know how well they work out as they grow.

It seems that we may be more in the airports flight path than we were before so it is a good thing we were already used to the sound of airplanes.  They are much lower as they fly over head now.  We were out in the back yard and one flew over and Haven exclaimed, "Mommy, did you see that airplane?  It was a grown up!"

Below are some pictures from my Mom's birthday party!  Love you Mom!


JuJu, my girls and my sister's boys.




"We have to help JuJu blow out the candle!"
Haven & Cousin Zack.

No comments:

Post a Comment