Our Sweet Haven is born in December. December is much too busy and expensive of a month to throw a proper party. Therefore we celebrate my 1st daughter's birthday in June on her half birthday. Last weekend was the big day!
It was a Strawberry Shortcake themed party at the park! It was a beautiful blustery day. Everyone seemed to have fun and I actually really liked having the party at the park. It was much more relaxing and so beautiful.
We choose not to have the party at our home as Shane just had the back yard leveled with a bobcat. It is all dirt, dirt and more dirt back there. But it doesn't stop my own children from having a blast in the back yard. I just didn't think other parents would appreciated their children covered from head to toe in dust after a party here.
Superb Sister Sighting
Speaking of our back yard... this morning my girls were making mud pies in their jammies. My heart overflows with joy when I hear their little voices talking together and playing. They were really working together. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment