Friday, February 14, 2014

Casttoos!!!!

So I realized I hadn't posted pictures of the cast!!  So here is her first cast! 
She chose pink of course!!


Well Mommy knows her Hope and her Hope LOVES bling, colors and art so I had to find a way to "fashion-ize" her cast. I looked online and found Casttoos!!! www.casttoos.com
They are an awesome way to express your individuality and make a not so fun situation so much more fun!
Hope choose the castle/rainbow/unicorn and it looked great on her!  Her Juju was kind enough to buy them for her.


After three weeks we went back and she was able to get a shorter cast.  This time in baby blue and we had saved a few decals knowing she'd be getting a second cast. 


Here's a close up!  :)


If you can believe it, she actually is currently on her third cast... we had a bathtub incident and now she is sporting a lovely purple cast!  I have yet to photograph it... but soon.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment