My heart has been having palpitations for the past three days. Yesterday I went to the ER because they were so distressful. In the picture above you can see two of the irregular beats.
The ER doctor said not to be concerned unless I had three in a row or shortness of breath or numbness. :( Still it is very concerning.
I feel every one of the palpitations and they don't feel good.
I had a horrible migraine on Friday... something I haven't had in a long time. But it was so bad I was vomiting and unable to even dress or feed the children. My mom had to come and care for them.
I have no idea if the two things are related...
Anyway... that's what's going on. I follow up with my DR tomorrow. Praying for healing or more answers soon.

Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad your little one wasn't hurt badly in her fall! I worry about our kids trying something stupid - their bedrooms are on the 2nd floor!