So its been a while. Life was a bit rough for a few weeks and I just didn't have the energy to blog. Then I realized I was quite behind and just didn't have the time to catch it up so I just kind of ignored it. But I really, REALLY want to blog because I am terrible about keeping in touch with out of town-ers and also not great at writing down and documenting the adorable things my children do and blogging accomplishes both at the same time!
Here are some fun pictures of the girls playing in the back yard!
The girls all LOVE the sand box!
Look at my big girl!
Silly swinging sisters!
At Easter time we went to Tahoe.
Haven and I built a fort with branches.
Hope thought hitting Daddy with snowballs was super fun!
My little snow bunnies!
Inside we played games, princess barbies, did crafts and...
...bonded with cousins!
My brother's family was there too with their new little baby Luke!
(He's such a cutie pie!)
Harmony got to eat her first chocolate bunny.
She wasn't so sure what it was at first...
but once she figured it out there was no stopping her!
My Lovelies!
Harmony wasn't very happy in the snow. I think her bottom got too cold.
She was much happier sitting on Mommy.
We had an egg hunt in the snow.
And Papa and Juju got to be surrounded by all their Grandchildren!
(Baby Luke was sleeping and not in this picture.)
No comments:
Post a Comment