Harmony is now an official toddler!
(Pause music on side bar before playing.)
(Pause music on side bar before playing.)
I can't believe my little baby is no longer a baby.
Harmony loves to get into trouble now that she can walk.
She is into EVERYTHING!!!
She likes to play in the toilet every chance she can and dump the dog's food as well.
She just learned today that if she pushes her little singing chair up to the couch that she can climb onto the couch. She then attempts to climb onto the arm of the couch on to the top of the couch.
Luckily so far I have been in the room to stop her when she does this!
Oh my, this little one is giving me a run for my money!
She loves to dance too!
She does the Baby Bootie Bop!
She will also just walk outside and start playing if the door is left open.
She loves the sandbox, her little car and her water table.
I think I should have made her middle name Trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment