I was doing dishes this afternoon when I heard Haven calling me. She said, "Look Mommy, I'm Jesus". I said, "What honey?" She said, "Look, I'm Jesus. I'm washing my sister's feet". I look around the corner and there she is with her sister's foot in her hands, a wash cloth and a spray bottle of water as she is rubbing her sister's foot clean. I ran to get my camera.
She said that because Hope always walks in the dirt her feet were dirty and she wanted to clean them for her. They did just do a lesson on this last Sunday at Sunday school... but still... how adorable is that?!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! I noticed you started following mine a while back, but I didn't see that you had a blog, until I was looking at your profile on Facebook. I love reading other people's blogs (people that I know, at least)! Maybe I can keep up on you better this way. :) Hope you are all well. I enjoyed the few entries I read tonight. :)