Seriously, I wish one day a month everyone was required to dress up in some kind of costume! I LOVE dress up and do do my girls!
Halloween on the other hand is not something I love. Without even going in go its shady background the present displays of death, fear and overt sexual overtones make it just too much! So Halloween is no more to be celebrated in our home in the traditional fashion but focus on Harvest and having fun is! And of course pumpkins!!!
We went to our favorite pumpkin patch last week. Bishop's, in Lincoln. It's a bit of a drive but worth it! Such a fun place! We were able to bring three other homeschool friends with us which made it all the better!
We have baked two pumpkins so far, made pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread from scratch and tonight the yummiest soft pumpkin cookies!
Here are our newest dress up clothes!
Harmony is using her freezing Elsa powers!
Haven is bringing cookies to grandma's house as Little Red.
And Hope is flying high as the sweetest butterfly you ever did see!!





No comments:
Post a Comment