Some times life just seem so out of hand.
It feels like I'm running around in circles and have hardly a moment to breath.
I can't believe that summer is almost over.
I've been feeling a lot of stress lately and need to get a handle on it.
I am SOOOO going to miss my sweet older daughters as they go off to school.
(Haven to 1st grade and Hope to a few days of Preschool.)
I love having my daughters around!
Here they are all enjoying licking the bowl of some zucchini bread batter.
Yummmy!!!
It is so strange for me to see them growing up so fast.
I want to some how slow down time and just breath them in a little deeper.
They are my heart!



Your girls look so much like you!
ReplyDeleteI hear you about time moving too fast. I don't necessarily want to keep them little forever, but just not feel like time is running away without being able to enjoy it.
Love you, lady!