Friday, February 10, 2012

Harmony is 1 Year Old!!


My amazing beautiful Harmony has had her first Birthday!  I can't believe this little bundle of joy has been in our lives this long!  She truly is joy!  She is full of smiles and giggles!


She loves to explore and get into EVERYTHING!!!!
I have to especially watch the dog food and water as she loves to sneak a snack.


She wants to do all the things her big sisters are doing.

I think my little Angel may be into extreem sports later on in life as she loves to be tackled and thrown around!  She also squeals with delight at Peek-a-Boo!


Bath time is one of her favorite times!  She loves to kick and splash!!!




She cruses around the house holding on to anything she can to get around and into trouble!


We call her our little Cave Girl as she growls and grunts in such funny ways!  She only says "mama" when she is crying and sometimes says "dada".  She waves goodbye and signs "all done".


She loves the out doors and I have to make sure the girls don't leave a door open or she is headed straight to it and out she goes!  I know when she walks on her own she will be all over the place!


I just can't believe that our Littlest Princess is One! Its definitely bitter sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Awe. She is sooo sweet. I'm catching up on blog reading today and I'm so glad to catch yours!! I am terrible for not posting on mine more. How do u do anything with three?! I feel like I have no time unless I give up sleep or a shower (what I should be doing right now)! LOL. We have a dog food and dog water enthusiast too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shower as fast as lightning and sleep, what is that?!
    Honestly I try to blog because its the only way I document what happens in our lives and think it will be nice for the girls and myself to look back on all of this.
    I know I'd love to read more posts from you as you're on my mind often and I'd love to know how you're doing! I know life is busy though!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete