Monday, December 12, 2011

A Month!?

Wow!  I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month!  It has been a very long month! 

Girls in the ball pit!  I like to bring it out in the winter to have more to do inside!

My surgery went well, I guess.  The Carpal Tunnel is better by I have terrible pain in the incision area.  So don't know if it was that great of a trade.  Also since having both hands done I am useless when it comes to opening things!  I actually had to walk over to a neighbors house to have help opening a jar I needed to finish dinner a couple of days ago! 

Thanksgiving dinner table at Mom's house.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with both sides of the family.  We spent the weekend before Thanksgiving with my side.  My brother, his wife and daughter were able to come up and my Dad's brother, wife and their son were able to come as well!  It was nice to have the whole family together!  We were also able to throw a shower for my sister-in-law as she is due in January with their little boy.  Then on actual Thanksgiving we went to Shane's Grandmother's house and were able so spend time with his side of the family!  His Grandmother Mary made the most delicious cranberry-rasberry sauce I've ever had!!

Sister-in-Law, Dafnie, niece Reese and Baby Luke in Tummy!
The girls were excited to have their first sleep over... well, kind of.  We watched my sister's boys over night and the Jaden, her 4 year old, slept on the floor of the girl's room.  They thought it was a blast!!

Sleep over!

Harmony now pulls her self up and stands holding on to things.  She also has 4 new teeth.  The first two were her bottom middle and are so cute!  The second two... a little strange.  They are her top eye teeth.  They aren't fully down yet but I can imagine that when they are if other's don't emerge soon she may resemble a vampire.
What a big girl standing!

Oh... look at those cute bottom teeth!

Hope got glasses.  She has one eye that doesn't track as well as the other and she is a bit farsighted, though the Doctor said that farsightedness is common for her age and could correct itself as she matures.  She looks so adorable in her glasses but says she can't see out of them and wont wear them often.  I've been meaning to call the Doctor about it but haven't had a chance yet.

Isn't she adorable?!

Haven is busy with school and ballet.  She comes home so exhausted every day because she plays and works hard!  We had our first teacher parent conference and Haven is doing amazingly!  She is even going to be taken into a higher reading group a few times a week.  She also just had her first Christmas concert.  The Kindergartners sang two songs on stage!!

Haven at her school's Thanksgiving feast!

The leaves are falling here and even though the days are super cold (for California) we haven't had much rain.  The girls have enjoyed playing outside and jumping in the leaves.  They even tried to make "snow angels" in the leaves!  We are decorated for Christmas and have our Christmas tree!  And we are busy getting things ready for Christmas!  Haven has only a few more days till Christmas break and they are filled with fun, fun and more fun!

Harmony, one of our greatest gifts, is under the Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Harmony is so stinking adorable! I just want to kiss her! I love the chubby cheeks and beautiful skin.... Definite baby fever now!

    ReplyDelete