Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Costumes and Superb Sister Sighting


Ok... I crazy LOVE to dress up!  I think it would be so cool to have a costume party like 3 times a year at least! (I used to watch that show Alias with Jennifer Garner and I wish I could be that character not only because of the super cool costume/disguises but also because she was so kick ass!) 
Some day I'm going to save up a bunch of money and the day after Halloween when all the costumes are 50% I'm going to buy a trunk load of costumes!

Anyway, so Haven dressed up as a princess. 
Someone gave us the dress for free and it was just too pretty to refuse. 


 Hope was Tinkerbell...
 and boy does she have an attitude just like the real Tink!


And Harmony was our little Angel. 


The girls really enjoyed Trick or Treating this year much more than they had in previous years. 
Though Hope did poop out quickly. 


I was a 50's Hop Sock girl.

And Daddy was a Cool Cowboy!

Our pumpkins... a Butterfly and a Cat!

Superb Sister Sighting!




  The girls created a hair salon and were doing each other's hair!  It was so precious! 
I love, love, love when my girls play so sweetly!

Well, I am finally caught up!  Just in time too! 
 On Friday I have my second Carpal Tunnel Surgery and will be down to one hand again! 
Sigh... as a mommy of 3 I need more hands, not less! 
But praying that the surgery will go well and after the time of healing
my hands will be much better in the long run!


No comments:

Post a Comment