(Catch up #4)
First, I must show off my little model! Haven loves to pose and is just growing up way TOO fast!
She has a bit of a wild style and I LOVE it!
Well, we tried a different Pumpkin Patch this time. I don't know that I was in love with it or that I plan on going back but the proceeds go to a good cause and it was closer to home than the one we usually like to go to. With the baby, it just made sense to not drive as far this year.
We went to Max's Miracle Ranch. Max's Miracles/The Max Williams Foundation has been formed to provide hope and direction to families with special children dealing with heart defects, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
My little animals!
The highlight of the Ranch was the little train that went around the property.
We rode it a number of times!
And everyone enjoyed the train, even Harmony!
There was a peony to ride.
(Yes, just one...and one long line.)
Animals to pet.
Horns to lasso.
And of course PUMPKINS!
All in all it was a good day!
But next year we will go back to Bishops!

No comments:
Post a Comment