So here is baby Harmony's bedroom...
The flower on the right is a push light I decorated to be used as a night time light for diaper changes, etc. so the bright over head light doesn't have to be turned on.
The tree and her name are wall decals... I love wall decals!
Also the picture on the wall in the above pic is two extra decals I put on a white canvas and then painted a boarder on.
Itwaddle.com is where I get my custom wall decals... they have great prices and will work with you to make anything you like. The tree and cute little animals I got at Amazon.com.
I say this is Harmony's room loosely because we actually co-sleep with our babies. This room houses her clothes and is where we change her diapers. That is the reason our "baby rooms" don't look too baby-ish. The other girls weren't in their room till way after their first birthdays and then Haven came back in our room for about a year.
I am wondering if Hope will be coming back in too... she has been scared of the dark lately and even though she has a light on right above her and the hall light she says she is still scared. I'm pretty sure it is just because she isn't the "baby" anymore and is feeling like she needs a little extra TLC.
Harmony is a VERY sleepy baby. It might be because of her jaundice. Shane is going to take her to get a blood test when he gets home from work today. But I still have to wake her to feed her. She is SO kissable though! And I just love staring at her... such a precious miracle from God!
Few nights back I said, "Oh, I wish they weren't so difficult for me to make!" To which Shane responded, "I knew you wanted more!"
I have said this whole pregnancy that this was my last because of how very difficult it was on my body. It probably will be my last, but he's right... I wish I could have just one more.
I know... I know... I'm crazy.
But seriously... look at that face!
I love love love LOVE her room! It is totally how I would decorate a girl's room.
ReplyDeleteAnd she IS so kissable! That picture is so precious. Sending hugs and kisses all the way from Kansas!
I'm finally here catching up! Absolutely gorgeous girl and a very cute room!
ReplyDelete