My Sweet Haven lost her first tooth on Monday (the 26th). She was SOOOO excited!
I personally am completely grossed out by loose teeth. It puts shivers up my spine to see a tooth lay on its side and wiggle about! But she has been working on getting this tooth out for some time!
She could have gotten it out on Sunday but the Tooth Fairy was not prepared so I told her I was pretty sure Tooth Fairies only worked on weekdays and she might want to wait for it to come out on Monday so she didn't have to wait!
So on Monday she went to school and during recess one of her best little friends, Sophia just reached in and pulled the tooth out... maybe she'll be a dentist when she grows up. Haven was overwhelmingly happy! She got a little certificate from her teacher and a tooth holding necklace from the school nurse.
(I saw this pose on Pintrest and just had to copy!)
Look at that excited face!
Proud of that first lost tooth!
Up close and personal.
Look at that gap!
Well the Tooth Fairy came and Haven was so excited to wake up to 5 shinny golden dollar coins! It was the first tooth so it deserved a bit of fanfare! Teeth lost after this will only get $1 or $2 (1 for regular teeth and 2 for molars).
((Pictures taken by me! Just got black fabric and duck taped it to the wall in front of a window!))
The pictures are great! I'm not looking forward to loose-tooth times.... Nathan's top two are slightly loose (have been for a while, I thought due to injury) and Xrays at the dentist show his adult teeth right there. I'm still trying to decide what we're going to do for gifts for lost teeth.
ReplyDelete