Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Flu is Eww

I hate the flu.  I hate when I have it but I really hate it when my children have it!

My poor sweet Haven got the flu Thursday night.  She was so excited to go to the last day of VBS (Vacation Bible School)... there were SO many fun things planned!



Then our Saturday had TWO birthday parties we were planning on going to and we had bought tickets to see a play (Princess and the Pea).  None of which we were able to attend. 

Lastly... I have been working on a slide show/movie (pics and video clips) for Church.  We had 15 people go to Africa last month and today they are sharing at Church their experiences!  And where am I?  Here at the computer because Precious Haven still has a fever.  (Shane gets to be there because he is working the sound booth today.)

Here are a few pictures my friend Noreen took when she was over there.  (She is a very talented photographer!)





This last picture is of the Well the team had built in the village!  What a blessing for the ladies of the village... now they don't have to walk miles to carry water back to their homes!

So having a bit of a pity party.  But glad that Haven seems to be on the mend and other than one night of fever Hope seems to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment